Hope Church is Open!
- Join us on Sundays as we celebrate life in Jesus! Hope is a loving church where you will feel like family from the start. Our services are uplifting and relevant to life today. Bring your whole family -and a friend!.
- As we continue in this time of social-distancing, it is evident that staying connected with each other, while difficult to do, is so very important for us, as people, and the church. This is why we have put the following virtual gatherings in place:
- Hope Workday: Saturday, June 19, 8am - 2pm.
- Men's group: At 7:00pm on Mondays, will meet via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/608758790. For further information, please contact Pastor Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's group: At 7:00pm on Mondays. We will meet via Zoom. For more information and Zoom info, please contact Diane Thompson at email@example.com.
Tuesday group: Will not meet during this time
Below is some additional information for “doing” church in these days:
- Regular Mail: 1975 Pollard Road; Los Gatos, CA 95032
- Church Drop-off: Via the slot in the church office door located in the northeast corner of the main building.
- Bill Pay: Instruct your bank to do! (FYI, Hope's Bank of America account #: 0684903246.)
- E-Pay: Through your bank's online payment system. (see above for Hope's account.)
- Zelle: Through the app or your online banking. (reference Hope's Finance email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Financial Assistance: Contact Pastor Kevin at 408-309-8677 to discuss. (Conversely, if you can financially assist others at Hope, please do so via your offering.)
- Prayer Requests: Send to email@example.com. Your prayer requests will be forwarded to Pastor Kevin and Hope's Prayer Team for inclusion in their prayers.
- Counseling: Contact Pastor Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grocery Shopping: Contact David Anderson at email@example.com. This is for the "at risk" population of our congregation.