HOPE CHURCH'S FACILITIES REMAIN CLOSED!
- Even though the Santa Clara County Health Department is allowing (effective June 5) churches to physically meet, the guidance is exyremely restrictive (max 25 people; outside only; etc.). As such, HOPE CHURCH'S FACILITIES REMAIN CLOSED! The church will physically reopen when allowed to meet in a manner we are mostly accustomed, while instituting extensive new safety protocols to insure the safety of all. You will be directly informed of the church's physical reopening when we are ready to reopen safely. As such, we will continue our Sunday morning worship service, Monday evening bible studies, and any other get-togethers via livestream/web-conferencing (see below for details).
- As we continue in this time of social-distancing, it is evident that staying connected with each other, while difficult to do, is so very important for us, as people, and the church. This is why we have put the following virtual gatherings in place:
- Sunday Service: At 9:45am on Sundays, watch our live-stream worship service via Hope's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/hopechurchlosgatos/ (in the "Videos" section). . If you can't join us live, the service will be posted on Hope's website at http://www.hopesearch.org/ (in the "Message" section).
- Kids "Services: At 2:00pm on Sundays our Children's Director, Deahna Rosch, is hosting a special time with our kids via Zoom. Parents, please encourage and help your children be a part of this special time. For further information, please contact Deahna at email@example.com.
- Youth Group: At 7:00pm on Wednesdays, our Youth Group Leader, David Rosch, is hosting a time with our youth via Zoom. Parents, please encourage your youth to join. For further information, please contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Groups and Bible Studies:
- Men's group: At 7:00pm on Mondays, will meet via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/608758790. For further information, please contact Pastor Kevin at email@example.com.
- Our upcoming New Testament Survey class: will be a great way to get started. This class will be led by Pastor Kevin on Wednesday evenings (7:00 – 8:15) from January 13 – February 24. This seven week class will help you to know and understand the New Testament better. It will also help you in knowing the Life of Jesus, Bible Characters, Bible Doctrine and Theology as well as insights regarding God’s love for us all. We hope you will plan now on being part! You can be part by using the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4189689191 or by logging on to zoom meeting 4189689191. For more information and a password to the class, contact Pastor Kevin at 408-309-8677 or Kevin@hopesearch.org.
- Tuesday group: Will not meet during this time
Below is some additional information for “doing” church in these days:
- Regular Mail: 1975 Pollard Road; Los Gatos, CA 95032
- Church Drop-off: Via the slot in the church office door located in the northeast corner of the main building.
- Bill Pay: Instruct your bank to do! (FYI, Hope's Bank of America account #: 0684903246.)
- E-Pay: Through your bank's online payment system. (see above for Hope's account.)
- Zelle: Through the app or your online banking. (reference Hope's Finance email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Financial Assistance: Contact Pastor Kevin at 408-309-8677 to discuss. (Conversely, if you can financially assist others at Hope, please do so via your offering.)
- Prayer Requests: Send to email@example.com. Your prayer requests will be forwarded to Pastor Kevin and Hope's Prayer Team for inclusion in their prayers.
- Counseling: Contact Pastor Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grocery Shopping: Contact David Anderson at email@example.com. This is for the "at risk" population of our congregation.