- Started in 1999, Hope Christian Church is a non-denominational Christian church that welcomes everybody. We follow the teachings of the Bible by focusing each year on a different book of the Bible, going through it verse by verse. This not only gives everyone an opportunity to learn God's word, but minimizes the chances that His word will be misinterpreted. Our leaders are well aware that they are mere humans, and that the Bible is our only truth.
Come as You Are
- Just like God meets you where you are at, so do we. What this means is you don't have to perfect yourself before coming to Hope; no one here is perfect either. We are a casual, friendly, come as you are group. Each of us is simply pursuing a closer relationship with God, and we welcome you to join us no matter where you are in your journey. When you come to Hope, we want you to know that God loves you and we love you. You matter to us and to God.
- Hope Values
- Life at its best:
As God works in and through Hope to become more and more a church that enjoys God's love, a Caring Community and our God-given gifts then more and more people will be able to experience life at its best one at a time.
- Enjoying God's love:
- Hope desires to be a place to enjoy God's overflowing love by accepting, sharing and growing in God's amazing grace.
- Enjoying a caring community:
Hope desires to be a place where people can become connected into a caring community through small groups, retreats, and fun events to find love, acceptance, guidance and encouragement.
- Enjoying our God-given gifts:
- Hope desires to be a place where people enjoy their God-given gifts through discovering their gifts, engaging them in the church and becoming good managers of their lives, knowledge, resources, and talents to meet needs and build the church.
- Hope Believes
- That Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God and is Savior to all those who trust Him as Lord. He taught us how to live through His sinless life, was crucified for our sins, and arose bodily from the dead.
- That the Holy Spirit dwells within the Christian, gives power for meaningful living and promises eternal life.
- That people, because of our personal sin, need to be made whole and restored to fellowship with God through Jesus Christ.
- That any person can become a Christian as was done in the first century - namely by trusting in Jesus as Savior and Lord and validating that trust through personal repentance and baptism (by immersion).
- That the Bible is God's Word and is the divinely authoritative standard by which Christians live.
- That the church is the body of Christ composed of believers in Christ around the world. It is identified locally by ministering congregations. The church is waiting for Jesus Christ's return and His promise of eternal life in Heaven.
- Learn more about Hope and becoming a member